Manager / Assistant Vice President, Investment Product Development (1-year Contract)
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 23 Sep 16
Responsible for the development and implementation of business plans, product management and marketing programs for Investment Services products and services.
- Manage and work closely with internal and external business partners/ product providers to provide quality products and services to the bank’s customers.
- Implement and manage effective product management and launch from product due diligence, product provider selection to ongoing review.
- Prepare and review the procedural design, user requirements and functional specification in wealth management system enhancement on different kind of Investment Products and corresponding interfaced system/trading platform revamp in tight schedule.
- Develop and control the quality of customer communication in relation to the enhancement under management.
- In charge of overall project administration, coordination and process control to ensure the timely delivery and completion of projects assigned.
- Help resolve all system related operation issues of the bank through investigation, solution identification and system enhancement.
- Degree holder in Business, Information Technology or related disciplines, with relevant professional qualification (e.g. PMP) is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in investment product / system development and management preferably in investment products and banking field.
- Sound investment and banking product knowledge & understanding of basic regulatory requirements.
- Strong project management; vendor management, business analysis and application development
- Aggressive, innovative and result oriented.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Assertive and willing to put extra effort.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).