Manager, Vendor Management
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Supervise a team to support the daily operation of statement and chequebook printing to provide quality and efficient services.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Through regular monitoring of the performance of the service vendors, the manager is responsible to ensure the vendors act in accordance with the internal and external regulatory and compliance requirements, as well as achieving the optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
2. Sometimes support projects involving the operations external services providers.
3. The incumbent also needs to monitor the Hub performance of all the activities under the Retail Banking operations, including convening the monthly service review meetings with vendor, compiling the relevant meeting materials, as well as gate keeping all the compliance requirements with the related compliance framework.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant experience in operations management
- Possess numeric skills and PC Skills
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines and time pressure
- Degree Holder
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good Command of spoken and written English, Mandarin preferable
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30 Jun 17. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.