Manager - Loan Management
- 75000 -85000 HKD
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Hong Kong
- 19 Sep 17
My client an International bank is looking for an experienced manager to run their loan management department. This role will require someone with experience of managing a loan portfolio of defaulted accounts in order to reduce financial losses through recovery and workout process, taking into regards legal and reputational considerations.
The suitable candidate will:-
• Provide expertise and problem solving skills within the area of corporate recovery and workout to the Risk functions by coordinating account strategies, recovery and workout efforts.
• Facilitate improvements on credit lending by drawing observations from incoming accounts
- Front line Business Banking experience.
- Work experience with stressed or distressed assets.
- Utilize rational problem solving and lateral thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.