Legal Counsel | Hong Kong | Global Investments
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: $100000 - $120000 per month, Benefits: Bonus, Health Care
- Job Type: Full time
Our client is a leading global investments company and we are hiring for a Legal Counsel to be based in Hong Kong. This is a regional role in an international firm.Top tier global investments firm with strong global presence seeks Legal Counsel to support the in-house legal team within the business. This is a new headcount due to business expansion.
The Legal Counsel should have good experience supporting a regional team to manage the legal and compliance risks to ensure that the company is relevant to APAC legislation and in line with company values.
Key Roles and Responsibilities of the Legal Counsel will include:
• Deliver high standard legal guidance
• All legal contract and agreement preparation including drafting, reviewing, and negotiations
• M&A and PE activities
• Provide sound regulatory advice to the business
• Involvement with many internal functions to enable business and to mitigate and prevent legal risks across APAC jurisdictions
• Involvement in various corporate and commercial exercises including liaising with internal and external parties
• Any ad hoc projects in the legal counsel scope as require
Requirements of the Legal Counsel as follows:
• Qualified Legal Counsel with minimum 3 years of legal experience
• Solid legal experience and understanding from the financial industry - investments experience preferred
• in house and private practice candidates welcome
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• This role with involve liaising with Mandarin speaking clients - as such Mandarin speakers are preferred
We invite all experienced Legal candidates who are keen to join this top tier Investment Management Company to please send your applications to us or call Olivia at +65 6589 4464 for a confidential discussion.
Click on apply below with your applications or email them to email@example.com
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)