Legal Counsel - PE M&A Investment Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong
- 17 Aug 17
Our client is a newly established investment management company under a reputable SOE. An exciting opportunity arisen for a 3 - 5 PQE M&A/Finance lawyer to join as a legal counsel to work closely with the business.
- Reporting to the Head of Legal;
- Pre-screen legal issues in investment opportunities and other potential projects identified by the deal teams;
- Advise the deal teams on the legal aspects of their projects and ensure compliance with firm's and the company's policies and procedures;
- Review and negotiate transactional documents relating to the projects;
- Provide post-closing legal support with respect to the projects.
- Qualified HK solicitor with 3 -5 years PQE gained with a reputable law firm or asset management business;
- Knowledge of in regulatory and compliance issues in the Hong Kong capital markets, debt financing, and equity financing industry;
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin is a must;