- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Guotai Junan (Hong Kong) Limited
- 18 Aug 17
Guotai Junan International Holdings, a well established and reputable financial group in Hong Kong, is looking for high caliber professionals to take up the following positions:-
- Work closely with the legal team to provide legal supports to various business teams (Sales, Structuring and Trading) and control functions, with a product focus on equities and FICC derivatives and structured products;
- Assist in negotiation on ISDA and other industrial agreements and liaise with relevant teams to obtain internal approvals;
- Support both OTC and programme-based products, assist with programme updates and implementation of new programmes involving:
- providing general structuring, product, regulatory and transactional legal advice;
- maintaining and managing product and transactional template;
- providing support to the trade reporting initiatives;
- Regulatory and legal analysis, and documentation of structured finance transactions; and
- Assist in approving new products and new business initiatives across product lines.
- PQE 3y+ with legal qualification in a common law jurisdiction or PRC;
- Possess core technical knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to securities trading and general financial activities in Hong Kong;
- Experience in structured finance and derivatives products with working understanding of ISDA documentation and structured products issuance programme
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- High responsibility, diligence, integrity and professional ethics;
- Ability to step out of one’s own comfort zone to support the fast-evolving business strategy; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)