Implementation Specialist / Post-Sales Engineer - Banking & Financial Services
- 45-55K + Company Shares
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent International
- 22 Jun 17
The Implementation Specialist / Post-Sales Engineer manages project implementation activities for Banking & Financial Services clients following a customer sale.
- Manages the implementation of projects and customers closed by the sales team, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, and customer satisfaction, or as directed by the Director of Sales.
- Proactively assesses solution specifications in light of changing customer requirements, and recommends solution changes that optimize value for both the customer and the company.
- Continually gauges customer satisfaction among key customer project stakeholders.
- Develops success metrics, including ROI, adoption, and business-process impacts, and presents these to customer project stakeholders in a compelling fashion.
- Coordinates closely with sales, pre-sales support, the development team and technical support resources by communicating project status and success metrics.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions implemented, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential customer satisfaction threats or competitor activity.
- Managing multiple client projects at one time and participatng in internal projects as needed.
- This role is responsible for scope management, change management, estimating impacts of scope change (timeline and cost) as well as managing project resources.
- College/university degree from an accredited institution in a related discipline.
- 5+ years of project implementation experience, preferably across the financial services sector.
- Well versed in modern project management methodologies and software development processes, PMP or relevant certification is highly preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, excellent communication and client management skills to maintain positive client relations.
- Prior experience in Financial Services working across Compliance, Risk or Governance areas highly preferred.