IT Security Engineer (VP) - Top-tier Financial Firm
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 27 Sep 16
Our client is a leading financial firm who’s looking for a strongly techie engineer to join their team and provide strategies on IT and cyber security to the firm.
- Design and manage the process on delivering new strategic security initiatives and upgrades and ensure full compliance to all company policies
- Establish/maintain an effective security framework with a comprehensive and current overview of key management controls to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of the company’s information assets.
- Assess other team’s proposals and services from a security point of view.
- Provide third level support for the team’s existing security tools.
- Form an effective working relationship with the team’s key stakeholders.
- 5 years+ strong hands-on experience in a technical information security role.
- Strong Unix skills is key; well experienced in scripting and process automation.
- Solid knowledge on security principles and technologies.
Malware prevention and incident response
Network/Host based Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Sound problem solving skills, stakeholder management skills.
- Hands-on in setting up IDS, DLP or VA service.
- Good SIEM/SIM skills experience, knowledge in Windows, Networking and Database fundamentals.
- Enthusiastic about technology, IT Security.
To apply, please kindly submit your CV to email@example.com. Thanks.