IT Governance and Regulatory Compliance Regional Director, Vice President
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- State Street
- 21 Sep 16
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success. Our promise to
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
APAC ITGRC team is a service function to APAC IT and works as an extension of Global IT Governance, Risk & Compliance Division and is responsible for managing IT Governance, Risk and Compliance activities for the APAC region.
- Leads IT Regulatory Compliance activities to ensure accurate, timely and transparent responses to regulatory examinations and inquiries.
- Manage IT Regulatory Compliance (Regulatory Examinations, Inquiry, Assessments and Remediation Programs)
- Leads Program Management for Regional IT Regulatory Compliance activities
- Analyze regulations for new / revised requirements
- Provide IT Risk & Compliance Oversight reports (IT CATs, Regulatory Remediation Tracking, Projects & Programs)
- Coordinate Divisional Technology Risk & Control Assurance Programs (Infrastructure, Application Risk and Manage Corporate / External Audits)
- Design and maintain rules to identify risk conditions (MSID program)
- Regional Third Party Risk Management / Outsourcing reviews (Regulatory related)
- Reviewing New systems / project risk assessments and treatment
- Provide IT Governance, Risk and Compliance & BISO Reporting to Regional and Global Management
- Provide independent Governance, Risk and Compliance Advisory reporting to the APAC CIO and the APAC FLOD office
- Directs, implements, coordinates with cross-functional communication. Develops and establishes operational polices within area managed. May participate in strategy development for corporate function. Requires detailed functional expertise and broad company knowledge
- Manages activities through first or second level managers. Responsible for the effective operation of activities of major significance to the organization. Ensures that budgets, schedules, and performance standards are realistically set and attained
- Participates in the development of overall objectives and long term goals of the organization: Faulty decisions or recommendations would have a long-term effect on the organization’s success
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are required
- Experience and knowledge in IT development, support and/or operation is preferred
- Background in IT risk management or technology audit is desirable