Human Resources Officer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Life Insurance (Overseas) Co Ltd
- 19 Aug 17
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited is a company that is wholly owned by China Life Insurance Group Company, functioned as promoting Group’s business development overseas, with branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Singapore. To cope with our business growth, we are inviting high caliber professionals to join our Hong Kong Branch for the following positions:
- Support recruitment and staffing logistics, including CV screening, recruitment document preparation, interview arrangement, etc.
- Provide administrative support including regular HR reports and database maintenance, update and analysis.
- Maintain and update employee files, attendance and leave records.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor Degree holder of Human Resources Management or relevant disciplines.
- At least 2 years solid experience in handling full spectrum of HR within sizable financial institutions.
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance & other related regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Power Point is essential.
- A good team player with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and detail orientation.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Immediate available is highly preferable.