Head of Payroll, APAC (Project focus) - MNC Bank
- HKD600000 - HKD960000 per annum + Competitive Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 18 Aug 17
Opportunity to join a reputable MNC bank
Our client is a reputable and sizeable MNC bank which provides various global strategies and a fast-moving platform to cater the business growth. Currently they are looking for a APAC Head of Payroll taking the lead to work on various regional initiatives.
- Being a project lead to execute global payroll strategies and implementation of payroll projects across all APAC countries;
- Investigate into exceptional payroll cases and value-add to the payroll approval processes;
- Implement payroll risk control framework to support internal compliance and external regulatory requirements;
- Understand payroll operations of each countries and ensure the efficiency of process;
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of objectives and deliverables.
- Bachelor Degree holder with major in HR Management or related discipline;
- At least 10 years of experience in HR Operations or payroll functions;
- Sound project management experience with excellent communication skills;
- Strong in leadership and influential power; excellent in project planning and organisation;
- Vendor management experience is required;
- Complete fluency in English and Chinese is highly preferred.
For more HR opportunities please visit our website: www.morganmckinley.com.hk/job-category/human-resources. For a confidential enquiry, please contact Yammie Kwok by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.