Head of Business Solutions Operations
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.
- 26 Sep 16
The purpose of this role is to manage the Business Solutions Operations management team from the Hong Kong CCC in order to ensure full end to end delivery of Business and Matching Applications services in accordance with defined targets and objectives.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- To manage one’s own department, through a team of four managers in four different geographical locations to ensure delivery against short and mid-term objectives
- Assume a key role in strategic discussions with IT regarding matters such as capacity planning, platform choice, deployment strategy etc
- Set direction and ensure delivery of all BA and MA deployments in accordance with defined targets and objectives
- Ensure adequate resource coverage to perform all critical functions required to operate and maintain the BSO controlled services in a follow the sun fashion
- Ensure readiness for large and complex projects that span across multiple service areas with necessary oversight
- Foster an environment of collaboration by driving and initiating discussions with external groups like IT and Operations delivery teams, Marketing and Sales
- As a member of the Production Operations management team, provide input to the business strategy and to the direction of Production Operations
- Take part in the Operations L2 duty manager rotation including the ownership of the weekend preparation and execution
- Hire, reward, coach, motivate and develop team members of the department in order to have qualified, competent and motivated employees and teams. Be an exporter of talent
- As a member of the Production Operations management team inspire and encourage staff to innovate and come forward with new insights and proposals
Education & Experience:
- Strong strategic mind-set with ability to understand the big picture as well as focus on necessary details for quality implementation
- Team player with strong ability to network and work across functions and regions
- Can-do attitude, pro-active, resourceful, energetic and ability to work under pressure
- Experience in managing a team is essential
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Excellent English both verbally and written
- University degree or equivalent in a related discipline
How to Apply
Interested parties please click "Apply" or submit your application through our career center with the following link: https://www.swift.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and candidates not notified within four weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.