HR & Mobility Advisor
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 18 Aug 17
HR & Mobility Advisor
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia.SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The HR & Mobility Advisor is responsible for the management of operational HR and mobility activities on a specific perimeter (dedicated population or process) in accordance with local regulatory and legal frameworks.
The HR & Mobility Advisor is dedicated to provide consultative and operational support to HR Business Partner and HR Specialist teams and manage the transactional execution of HR administration ensuring delivery against a defined set of service levels.
Recruitment & on-boarding
- Ensure accurate position management, quality control of contract production by the SSC and sign-off background screening managed by external company.
- Welcome new joiners as part of an induction programme specific for the region and ensure all applicable third parties are informed about new joiner.
Employee Case Management
- Manage start dates, paperwork follow-up and escalation of issues re. background screening and credit check.
Career Management, Leave of Absence & Departures
- Follow up work permit data (with outsourced provider).
- Execute and coordinate internal transfer process in conjunction with SSC, managers and third parties (ITEC, compliance, Security).
- Instruct SSC and Payroll team to execute leaver paperwork and calculations.
- Follow up of big data exercises, like ACR, NCC, Block Leave, eValuation, promotions, mid-year salary review, notifications and 360.
Employee Case Management
- Under direct supervision of HR Business Partner teams, follow up and manage maternity/paternity/parental/adoption, flexible working, sickness and career break cases as well as resignation interviews.
- Conduct career interviews for non permanent staff when required.
- Perform routine tasks for disciplinaries and grievances cases.
- As a SPOC for Hong Kong, manage the entire International Assignment cycle such as on-boarding, intra-country transfer, expatriation and repatriation in conjunction with SSC to ensure operational accuracy and efficiency.
- Advise on policy interpretation and implementation as well as procedural issues. Escalate as required to the HR Middle Office manager or to the Regional International Mobility manager.
- Prepare calculations for localization and outbound expat packages
- Assist in planning and implementation of our major change process to ensure the delivery of a quality customer focused service to both the business line and expatriates.
- Manage daily administration and development of international / inter-regional assignment policies (Add-on review/ housing lease etc) and ensure that global processes are applied for Hong Kong.
- . Manage and coordinate the annual home travel allowance review for Hong Kong.
- Manage corporate school debenture to ensure the redemption and safe-keeping is maintained.
- Oversee and validate expatriate expense claims checked by SSC to ensure accuracy.
- Manage performance of vendors to anticipate satisfactory client expectation and refine process for improvement.
- Manage annual renewal of Home Insurance for expatriates with vendor.
- Define and deliver KPI and dashboards in conjunction with SSC.
- Ensure exhausitiveness and homogeneity of data produced.
- Perform basic analytics on reporting, KPI and on their variations.
- Work closely together with COOs and ISP team to maintain date integrity in HRIS.
- Propose and follow-up HRIS enhancement.
- Perform monthly permanent supervision.
- Prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, sets goals and objectives, develops realistic action plans.
- Identify the needs of the HR Business Partner team and how to better service them.
- Work on improving quality of exchanges between HR Advisor and HR Business Partner teams and acceleration of some processes.
- Completion of various projects as assigned
- Ensure SSC and HR Adivisor teams update procedures and KPI to make sure that processes are handled effectively, efficiently and in compliance with regulations and internal company policies.
- Client focused with strong communication skills
- Solutions driven and ability to work autonomously
- Basic advisory skills and good 'interpersonal relations' skills
- Process oriented, ability to challenge and simplify processes
- Well organised with eye for detail, strong sense of operational control
- Excel skills and reporting analytics
- HR administrative experience
- Ability to deliver result through SSC teams
- Ability to coordinate and monitor suppliers and SSC performance
- Thinks outside the box to bring new ideas