- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Ping An Insurance Overseas (Holdings) Limited
- 22 Aug 17
Recruitment and Selection, Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Training and Develpment, etc.
Brief Job Details:
- Responsible for the daily support for designated Human Resources functions, including but not limited to recruitment, orientation, compensation & benefits, performance management system, staff relations programs, training & development, system implementation, MPF administration, tax filing and other HR projects, etc.
- Assist in ad hoc human resources report preparation and project support, including but not limited to the drafting of human resources related policies and procedures, guidelines, presentation, report, etc. for management review, etc.;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
It is an excellent opportunity for entry level human resources practitioner to develop career in a fast growing Chinese financial institution.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Human Resources, Chinese Culture or equivalent with 2-3 years’ experience specialized in human resources;
- Self-motivate and cheerful personality;
- Detailed minded and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
- Enjoy team work, responsible and proactive, with pleasant personality;
- Good communication in both written and spoken Chinese (Mandarin) and English;
- Well verse in MS Office (including Words, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Chinese typing skills