HK IT Trading Floor Support
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!BNP Paribas
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 185,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. At BNP Paribas, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realise their projects around the world. You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asian offices and we are a committed player in all APAC markets.
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas has been present in the region for over 150 years and plans to grow its business from €2bl EUR to €3bl EUR by the end of 2016. With 9,000 employees in the region and a presence in 14 markets (with 3 main centres in Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo), BNP Paribas offers you the chance to grow with us in Asia Pacific.
To deliver high quality customer-focused IT support services to designated users on the fast-paced environment of the Hong Kong trading floor.
- MDS support & maintenance, including the implementation of new services on the trading floor.
- Provision of front line support in the dealing room across various technology platforms (including desktop, dealer boards, smartphone and trading systems).
- Updating & maintaining the committed DR Services in dealing rooms.
- Provision of Level 2 Support to BNP Paribas Hong Kong and China branches.
- Updating & maintaining IT Security products as required.
- Assist with implementations of other infrastructure projects on an as needed basis.
- Assist with infrastructure deployments on the Trading Floor.
- Provide support in the areas of applications development / testing for the Trading Floor, as required by business IT teams.
- Management of the equipment ordering process, ensuring delivered equipment satisfies the order/s and meets adequacy requirements.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Profficiency with OS Windows 7 / 10
- Familiarity with Market Data Products incl. Bloomberg / Eikon / Infocast / WINDS
- Sound experience & knowledge with Smartphone technology (focus on GOOD support)
- Sound experience & knowledge with various desktop technologies and peripherals (e.g. Monitor / Printers)
- Sound experience & knowledge with communication technologies suchas CISCO Phone / Etrali / Polycom
- AD / SCCM Administrator
- Good communication skills with spoken & written English and Cantonese
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight and often competing schedules
- Strong attention to detail
- 1 - 3 years of working experience in a similar / related role within a Banking environment is a must.
- ITILS (preferable)
Candidates should also note that the position requires flexibility with work schedules, you will need to be willing and able to work on a rotating shift basis that spans from 7am to 7pm (incl. weekends)