Global Production Services Application Support Lead
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when managing and supporting others? We're looking for someone like that to:
– manage a team of Application Support Analysts and support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
– be the production support escalation point in the APAC region for the Global Financing Services (GFS) business, upholding high standards for timely issue resolution
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
– maintain a knowledge database
– face off to APAC regional business and IT management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Global Production Services (GPS) team in Hong Kong. We are a global team supporting the GFS business, covering Exchange Traded Derivatives clearing and settlement; prime brokerage; and stock lending functions.
Your experience and skills
– Significant experience managing teams (5+ years), preferably in a high-paced application support environment
– confidence in facing off with senior business and IT stakeholders
– strong decision making and leadership qualities
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– 5+ years extensive experience in an application support role
– supported both packaged and custom solutions
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a banking and custody know-how
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– adept at multi-tasking under high pressure situations
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.