Fund Accounting Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 01 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
To supervise fund accountant and act as the local point for assigned clients, review fund valuation and handle daily administration service, coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders on non-accounting report services / issues.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To deliver best in class service in accordance with established procedures, regulations & laws to protect client interest and to exceed client expectations.
- To handle full sets of client's books including general ledgers, cash positions, distribution records, investment records and pricing records of investments under proper supervision.
- To ensure proper and high degree of accuracy and consistency in daily reporting.
- Identify problems and issues and discuss with management. Communicate with clients and other service providers in relating to daily operational issues.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong knowledge in fund administration services / accounting preferably with solid experiences
- University graduate with accounting background is a must
- Customer focused, proactive and service oriented
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, mandarin is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently while being a team player
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 30 Sep 16. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.