Front Office Developer - JAVA / C#
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Cornerstone Global Partners
- 17 Jun 17
Our client, a well established Global Investment Bank, is currently looking for a replacement for one of its staff who moved internally. They are looking for someone stable and professional willing to take up technical challenges to the next level. It is a rather small team who only hire motivated and knowledgeable people, ready to share and work for better and faster Front Office systems.
- Be a key contributor in the front-end application development team
- Work with other developers, provide support to end users (technologies: C#, ASP.Net, Rest, Ajax, WCF, SQLServer, Excel/VBA...)
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level
- Analysis and redesign of application architecture.
- Close collaboration with Front Office Teams (Sales, Trading…)
- Analysis, design and coding using Agile methodology
- Applies modern development practices such as clean code, refactoring, unit testing and continuous integration
- Be creative and design scalable solutions
- Strong knowledge of structured products and FO business processes (Must)
- 5+ experience with strong object oriented programming and database skills (Java, C#)
- Experience on the Server Side (please indicate if you have experience on Web side)
- Experience in Java and Angular JS would be a plus
- Knowledge in design patterns and architecture would be a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to work with business.
- Ability to understand users on a business and product point of view.
- Ability to find solutions to challenging, time-critical problems
If you think you have what it take for this role please apply or send an email to Thomas Hardy at email@example.com