Front Office Application Support
- 12 AL
- Hong Kong
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 22 Sep 16
A well known investment bank is now hiring a front office application support position. Successful incumbent will be covering APAC trading markets for equities and derivatives.
- Be responsible for the trading applications on various APAC markets in Windows/Linux platform
- Required to support internal clients, troubleshoot and diagnose functional and technical issues in the production environment
- Management and tracking of daily production problems and user request; ensure effective and timely resolution and communications to the client; report bugs back to local / overseas development teams.
- Ensure adequate performance and operation of the systems - monitor the performance ⁄ operation, diagnose and address any problems.
- Follow ITIL Application Support methodology to carry out incident escalation and system change management procedures.
- Provide system and process documentation
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
- Good business knowledge on derivatives products and market rules
- Experience with system monitoring
- Good technical / scripting knowledge on Linux/Unix environment
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to innovative
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills