- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 23 Jun 17
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
Supports Senior Executive, handling administrative duties. Performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support including composing, releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence. Relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for the executive. Reads, screens, refers and responds to incoming mail, ensuring that referrals are made, responses are gathered and summarized. May act as liaison to outside groups coordinating events where the executive is a corporate chair, director or committee member. Communicates with executives and line management to gather/convey relevant information.
- Provide general administrative support to the team and senior members of the team
- Be responsible for extensive calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Answer phones and direct all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences, including room bookings and ordering refreshments/food as required.
- Preparing meeting agendas, coordinating meeting participants (internal and external), and managing meeting reminder as needed. Follow up with meeting minutes where appropriate
- Assist preparation of presentation materials.
- Compose correspondence, create and modify documents/presentations using Microsoft Office.
- Required to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed.
- Prepare T&E claims in line with company policy.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Sign for mails and packages.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space and phones as necessary.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Extensive experience required of providing support at a Senior Level, ideally within the Banking industry.
- Held a similar position for a minimum of 6 years.
- Proficient in all MS applications including Outlook, Advanced PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Has strong communication and organization skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities.
- High energy, mature with positive and can-do attitude.
- Able to record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meeting
- Detail-oriented, always aim flawless deliverables.
- Experience in heavy calendar management.
- Experience in managing email/written communications.
- Commitment of quality standards with intelligence and creativity.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Capable of working efficiently in a pressure environment.
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills.
- Be able to problem solve and use own initiative.
- Able to confidently interface with senior stakeholders (internal/external).
- Willingness to take responsibility.
Posting Date: 19/06/2017
Location: HK--Hong Kong
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40