Equity Research Senior Analyst/ Associate
- 100 million
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Elysian Executive Solution
- 24 Jul 17
Our talent acquisition business specialise in the Banking & Finance sector in Hong Kong. We draw upon our unrivaled network and vast candidate pool to obtain highly sought after mandates and place the best talent in this sector. We work with many Chinese and International banks and financial institutions, covering Private Banking, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Hedge Fund, Private Equity and Sales & Trading. Our client, a competitive Chinese Private Equity firm, is currently looking for high caliber candidates to join them. And this role report to the CEO directly.
- Provide research and investment advice for the US listed companies and unlisted companies in TMT sector.
- Analysis investment opportunities and transaction processing for listed companies and non-listed companies
- Perform fundamental industry research and financial analysis including financial modeling and valuation
- Identification macro-economic trends
- Undertake research documents, annual reports and transaction reports
- To provide comprehensive advice and investment advice to institutional sales department and front-line
- To provide stock market research for internal use
- 3-5 years' experience within Equity Research ideally with a brunt of time spent looking at Internet
- Previous research experience with relevant coverage
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, economic or finance disciplines
- Solid research and financial modeling and data processing skills
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.