Equity Research Analyst (Buy-Side)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Sep 17
CLC is a SFC-licensed investment management firm located in Central, Hong Kong. Applicants are invited to apply for a position in the equity research team in Hong Kong.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support Chief Investment Officer on investment analysis and research
- Conduct in-depth fundamental research on companies and industries
- Build detailed financial models, company analysis and valuations
- Conduct company and industry meetings
- Produce internal research and client materials
- Strong academic background with degree in accounting, economics or finance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- CFA, CPA or equivalent qualification will be well-regarded
- Excellent financial modelling, numerical, accounting and analytical skills
- Driven and passionate about company research
- Motivated with strong work ethic; able to work under pressure
- High professional standards and integrity
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The firm offers a supportive and performance-driven team environment. Competitive remuneration commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter (including perspective on company analysis, and current and expected salary) to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data will be used for recruitment purposes only.