Equity Research Analyst(Financial Sector)
- Salary negotiable
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Aug 17
China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司) ("CSCI") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd. ("CSC") with its headquarters in Beijing. CSCI was established in July 2012 in Hong Kong. We are committed to establish as a full-service investment banking enterprise. Through our Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research and Financing businesses. We provide a wide range of investment banking products and services to meet the needs of corporations, institutional and wealth management clients. To cope with our business expansion, we are recruiting new members to join our team of committed, dedicated and high-caliber finance professionals.
- Reporting to a Research Director, responsible for independent research coverage of financial sector and stocks on secondary markets, and providing financial sector related research to meet internal needs.
- Conduct independent industry research covering financial sector and Hong Kong listed related sector companies;
- Monitor fundamental moves in financial sector and individual companies;
- Monitor the financial markets, i.e., money markets, credit markets, capital markets, forex markets, etc;
- Maintain detailed operational and valuation models of covered stocks;
- Make and update financial outlooks and forecasts of the financial sector and covered stocks;
- Deliver consultation services to potential clients;
- Maintain good relationship with covered companies, and keep an eye on business opportunities;
- Provide research support to meet internal business needs
- Bachelor degree or above in Economics, Finance or related discipline(s);
- Minimum 3 years of investment banking experience in a specific research sector;
- Excellent skills in data collection & analysis, building financial model and bilingual writing;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Wind & Bloomberg.,etc.
- Good logical thinking, excellent communication skill, strong sense of curiosity in exploring things & high self-motivation;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua preferred);
- CFA and/or CPA is preferable.