End User Services Analyst (12-month Temporary)
- Hong Kong
- Temporary, Full time
- Fidelity International.
- 24 Sep 16
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, independent company, investment is our only business. We are driven by the needs of our clients, not by shareholders. Our vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future.
Our people are passionate, engaged, smart and curious, and we give them the independence and the confidence to make a difference. While we take pride in the excellence of our investment solutions and client service, we know we can always do better. We are honest, respectful and make tough calls, challenging the status quo to achieve better outcomes through innovation. Above all else, we always put our clients first.
Find out more about what we do, our history, and how you could be a part of our future at http://www.fidelityrecruitment.com/asia-pacific/about-us
All of our people must be able to demonstrate affinity with the Fidelity core values:
Innovation – Being willing to experiment and try new and better ways to serve our clients.
Integrity – Taking personal responsibility for always acting in the best interests of our clients.
Excellence – Striving to be the best while knowing we can always be better next time.
All of our people must be able to operate in accordance with our behaviours:
Commitment – We are committed to our clients and proud to work for Fidelity. We push through obstacles to make things happen; we make decisions quickly and thoughtfully. We are individually committed to building a culture of excellence.
Collaboration – We collaborate with colleagues, seek alternative views, invite different ideas and always challenge traditional thinking. This approach allows us to create a whole that is much greater than the sum of its parts.
Client Focus – We are expected to, and measured on, our ability to put our client first. We go the extra mile to understand their needs and strive to exceed their expectations. We listen carefully, we communicate clearly, and we’re quick to respond. We’re respectful of the trust placed in us to manage their money.
The Technology function within the Technology, Finance and Investment Admin department provides IT services to the Fidelity International business, globally. These include the development and support of business applications that underpin our revenue, operational, compliance, finance, legal, marketing and customer service functions. The broader organisation incorporates Infrastructure services that the firm relies on to operate on a day to day basis including data centre, networks, proximity services, security, voice, incident management and remediation.
End User Services is a customer facing team, the primary goal is to deliver a high level of service aligned to business requirements and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
The team provide an important interface into the user base and other Technology teams, providing services around the following technologies – desktop, fixed and mobile telephony, basic network, video conferencing and MFP printing.
The individual teams respond to faults (from minor individual issues to high severity incidents) raised by customers via a centralised service desk, undertake all new installations and moves of IT equipment and also resource a wide range of tasks as part of infrastructure projects.
Purpose of your role
This role is the on-site representative for Desktop Services at offices in Hong Kong. The job encompasses providing end to end support services for IT and desk side telecoms in Fidelity’s offices. This is a hands-on role where an outstanding customer service ethic is key; as the team is completely customer facing.
• Provide technical support/training for all technology equipment (PC’s, Mac’s, Printers, Video Conference)
• Support virtual desktop environment running Windows 7 and Office 2010
• Manage the inventory of hardware/software, systems life cycle and vendor contracts concerning end-user equipment
• Virtual Desktop / Desktop / Laptop build, installation, security and hardware management
• Administration of accounts and resources through Active Directory
• Incident support and change management
• Mobility support (Blackberry, iPhone, Remote access)
Experience and Qualifications Required
• 2-3 years experience in IT, desktop support is a plus.
• Undergraduate degree in Technology or related discipline.
• Experience in Banking, Finance or ideally Fund related business.
• A solid understanding of Windows 7
• Experience and knowledge in building/maintaining hardware.
• Experience in supporting a virtual desktop environment is a plus.
• Passion and interest in end-to-end customer services.
• Flexible and adaptable, responds rapidly to changing agendas. Able to re-prioritise and organise effectively.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Organised with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
• Comfortable in raising issues and ensuring that corrective measures are taken in timely manner.
• Interest in analysing and solving complex problems.
• Graduate Calibre or HNC and Industry Recognised Qualifications – MCSE. is a plus.
• ITIL Foundation IT Service Management is a plus.
• Knowledge in virtual reality and Office 360 is a bonus.
• Apple Mac OS skills are a plus.