Digital Strategy Associate Director, Asia
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 19 Sep 16
My client is one of the top insurance companies worldwide which they are aspired to be the leader in the field and be committed to provide the best service offerings to meet their consumers' needs. There is now a newly created position of Associate Director, Digital Strategy, North Asia to design and optimize their digital platform and programs.
The job holder will lead and manage the design and development of overall digital strategy in the view of generating leads, optimizing conversion rates and maximizing revenue for the group. Helping to shape the overall digital eco-system, sharing best practices, selecting digital partners and managing new digital initiatives roll out in country level, you will work closely with technology, distribution, country marketing heads, channel marketing and external agencies to ensure the digital platforms meet and exceed target customer's expectations. Experience and strong knowledge in demand generation marketing and content management is essential.
- 10 years of digital marketing and transformation experience from financial services/ insurance / consulting firm
- Experienced in project management with both internal teams and external vendors
- Keen interest in emerging technologies and CRM / lead generation system
- Ability to lead cross functional teams (including creative and technology) by setting project objectives and managing to them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin