Desktop Support (1-year Contract)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Value Partners Limited
- 18 Aug 17
Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com .
- Installation, configuration, and maintaining high level performance and usability of workstations, peripheral equipment and Windows desktop software
- Ensure workstations interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including Trading systems, application servers, file servers, email servers, and computer administrative systems
- Performing hardware adds moves and changes on the workstation
- Ensure that PC’s are always functioning well within their capacity and always kept up to date with the latest hardware to ensure maximum performance
- Upkeep of all office IT equipment and ensuring IT store room is always well organized, clean and stocked
- Basic understanding on network
- 1 year experience as a Technical Support / Helpdesk or related area
- Knowledge in computer hardware and software, including Windows Desktop, Active Directory, Windows Servers, MS OFFICE and E-mail platforms
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Initiative and strong willingness to learn new technology are highly sought after attributes
- Must be a team player, proactive, and committed to working in a quality environment
- Must be willing and able to work in a multicultural environment
- Service oriented, inter-personal and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work on extended hours during non-office hour when required
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format to email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.