Derivatives Trading System Support
Our client is seeking a trade support application support analyst to work as a part of the Client Services (CS) Support Team in the Agency Trading business function, who provides electronic trading support across global derivatives markets.
Head quartered in London our client has offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Milan, New York, Prague, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo, they are truly a global thinking business that values its employees and focuses on long-term excellence.
Our client is seeking a trade support application support analyst to work as a part of the Client Services (CS) Support Team in the Agency Trading business function, who provides electronic trading support across global derivatives markets. The candidate will form part of a global support group providing a 'follow the sun' support model. The CS team has an excellent reputation across our customer base, which includes many of the world's biggest financial institutions.
The roles core function will be to support FFastFill and Patsystems joining the global support team. The trading platforms are Windows and Linux based, connecting various components creating the Order Management System (OMS). The OMS supports trade execution across multiple exchanges, supporting multiple order types. It carries out pre and post trade risk calculation and allows traders to manage and audit their trades. The successful candidate will join the Business Desk, developing an in-depth understanding of the applications and of the markets. The candidate will provide support to the direct traders as well as trade support technicians.
· Linux based experience essential
· Display a strong understanding of electronic derivatives trading and have an understanding of the major derivatives exchanges. That is; to have a good understanding of the various exchange connectivity methods and trading term
· Supporting systems in a Windows server environment (W2003 - W2012)
· The candidate must be able to demonstrate having supported complicated bespoke applications
· Basic SQL knowledge
· The successful candidate must have previous IT Client Services experience supporting mission critical systems (i.e. managing support issues, keeping customers updated and escalating where necessary). They need to have demonstrated an ability to learn a complex piece of software. Ideally this would be some sort of trading package but not necessarily