Data L3 Operations Team Lead
Hong Kong, Singapore
This position is in the Networks team providing regional Operational Support and services of the highest standard for one of the large complex account. This role reports to the Regional lead and is responsible for all aspects of UBS operational delivery functions including Incident, Problem management, change management and overall customer management on day to day operations for this account. The role will have direct or matrix manage team of technical support specialists who support all contractual services like Network, Standard Voice, IPT, Multi-Media and end user networks from the Service Assurance as part of the managed services
• Main focus on Service restoration, managing the lifecycle of high severity incidents.
• 24/7 regional incident coverage for high critical incidents.
• As required, providing timely update on customer business bridges for critical incidents till closure.
• Attending/lead high severity technical bridges and coordinate service restoration efforts with various service centers, vendors, suppliers and service providers.
• Timely management of escalation when there is no clear path to resolution, maintain proper visibility for critical issues and ensuring right resource are engagement to resolve the incident.
• Managing break fix activities during incidents to provide any workaround solution or resolving the incident.
• Presenting incident summary to customers during incident and as required once critical incident is resolved.
• Participate in regional/global daily customer review calls to represent and cover APAC related items.
• Provide support for data analysis and cleansing of Incident SLA failures.
• Review PIR reports for Incidents you have managed, validating details, correcting inaccuracies and errors where necessary, working with service centers, vendors, partners and suppliers.
• Contribute to other related ITIL process, such as Knowledge, Availability, Event, Management etc.
• Support weekly and monthly reporting, providing details of incident types managed and performance for MTTR and Network availability. Identify significant outages investigated by AT&T which were not attributed to AT&T scope of services.
• Responsible for managing the lifecycle of all problems for APAC region.
• Partners with AT&T, customer and partner Helpdesks, technical teams, and management to expedite pervasive network problems to meet/exceed customer requirement.
• Focuses on higher systems availability, reduction in Incident occurrences and improved customer satisfaction.
• Perform post incident reviews with all the relevant support teams/vendors for critical incidents as needed to get to the root cause.
• Creating Root Cause Analysis report for high severity/priority outages as per customer requirement.
• Participate and review RCA's on the customer problem management calls as required.
• Perform reactive problem management activity based on customer initiated requests.
• Perform proactive trend analysis to identify any recurring chronic issues, initiate and follow through any Service Improvement Plan as needed.
• Ensure all action items and recommendations defined in the RCA's are followed through.
• Maintain a problem tracking log, providing weekly and monthly status reports to support service reviews and governance meetings.
• Initiate and lead any chronic issues and also service improvement Plans as required and keep customer updated on regular basis.
• Contribute to other related ITIL process, such as Knowledge, Availability, Event, Management, Change Management etc.
• Measure and report against Performance Objectives in accordance with SLA's KPI's and key data points.
• Provide support for data analysis and cleansing of Problem SLA and KPI failures
• Work with change manager and participate in CAB reviews for APAC region to ensure all submitted changes are meeting the desired guidelines and requirements accordingly.
• Ensure there are no change related incidents due to lack of preparation, technical reviews and process adherence
• Provide overall leadership by working with Regional Change Manager and assist in removing any roadblocks in meeting the SLA's and KPI's.
Service Level Management
• Good understanding on some of the key Service Level metrics, contractual agreements, KPI's and any related penalty details
• Provide overall leadership by working with regional Service Level Manager and assist in removing any roadblocks
• Initiate and lead any operational service improvement activities to get to green plan for critical services that were missed or trending in negative direction.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Overall interface between the vendor team and UBS customer in the APAC region and limited Global forums related to Service Operations.
• Working with internal service assurance and service delivery team's in-line delivering agreed SLA's and KPI's as defined in the contract.
• Participates in process improvement with other teams working closely as a regional Operations Manager for this account.
• Responsible for overall operations escalation and communication.
• Participate in Disaster Recovery management as required.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the APAC Networks team in Singapore. We at UBS Group Technology Services Information Technology (TSIT) are responsible for the infrastructure design, management and delivery, and support globally of all shared technology across UBS. TSIT organization is responsible for producing common platforms, across business areas, that enable self service provisioning, on demand resource consumption and efficient operations of compute (network, server, storage), and IT services. APAC network services provide support and engagement for data, security and voice services
Your experience and skills
Desirable qualifications and experience in:
• Excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written)
• Experience with ITIL processes and concepts.
• Experience of working in an integrated operating environment understanding the linkages between Incident, Problem, Change and Service Level Management functions.
• Knowledge of AT&T Services and Global Customer Support models would be beneficial.
• Ability to work with multiple technical support teams, vendors and various telecomm service providers.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve results through leading and working with a large teams in related functions.
• Able to effectively interact at multiple levels, from technical concepts to customer and AT&T executive level.
• Must have excellent client interface skills.
• Previous direct customer facing experience.
• Proven ability to manage diverse teams to a common goal in a multi-cultural environment.
• Good team leadership experience with the ability to initiate and maintain strong relationships with other sub-processes peers and business users.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to think out of the box.
• Strong influencing, negotiating and communication skills (including verbal & written presentation collateral.
• Team Ethos & ability to drive cross functional teams
• Self-Motivating with ability to work from own initiative in highly pressured situations
• A solid understanding of network management principles (Network technical knowledge and industry recognized certifications like Cisco CCNA, CCNP or Juniper etc. will be added advantage).
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.