Customer Satisfaction Data Analytics Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 14 Aug 17
Keen to join a leading retail bank in Hong Kong and analyse client voices?
Your new company
Our client is a leading retail bank in the market with an established presence in the APAC region. You will be joining a platform that is one of the pioneers in the industry and is committed in developing its talent within the business.
Your new role
As Customer Satisfaction Data Analytics Manager, you will be tasked with constructing, retrieving and analyzing a customer data and the voice of clients. You will highlight any trends and complaints to ensure continuous improvement is directed back at the relevant parties. In addition, you will conduct root cause analysis and highly and risk factors to ensure current practices are compliant with company policy.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4 years of experience in complaint handling / quality assurance / consumer data analytics within the banking or financial services sector
- Good quantitative analysis skills and able to analyse advance data
- MIS reporting and Excel
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
What you'll get in return
- Leading retail bank
- Structured career development program
- Attractive salary and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. Alternatively, please forward your updated CV to email@example.com or (+852) 2230 7916 for a confidential discussion.