Credit Admin-Private Bk Ops Officer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 20 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Accountable for collateral monitoring and evaluation in single or within multiple portfolio(s) of different assets classes with respective to pre-set lending ratios and client specific lending ratios on transaction basis (eg. Investment, payment, loan drawdown, IPO...etc) and daily portfolio review basis.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Accountable for ensuring loans and collateral maintenance thresholds are reported properly for management's review and proper approval in place with respect to credit policies.
* Handle regular credit reports on credit limit and collateral position status reports are delivered to Credit Risk and Business Team on time.
* Follow up regular price/ collateral value updates with different counterparties
* Co-ordinate with offshore support team to set up/ cancel/ earmark facility limits and collaterals; and input client specific lending ratios in system
* Issue, maintenance and cancel SBLC and Banker Guarantee
* Liaise with counterpart banks for delivery of assets against credit facilities
* To maintain/update process flow documents
* Participate in ad hoc projects and system UAT
Qualifications and Skills
* Tertiary Education or above
* Solid banking experience preferable in the areas of credit operations and collateral monitoring
* Knowledge on the different financial products including derivative products
* Meticulous in figures, possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing priorities
* Strong Excel skills
* Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
* Possess solid background / knowledge of the credit and collateral monitoring process
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 Oct 16. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.