Corporate Finance - Associate to VP level
- Excellent remuneration package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Everbright Securities International Limited
- 15 Aug 17
We are now looking for talented professionals to join our well-established yet ever-growing team.
- Assists senior investment bankers in the origination/evaluation of potential deals, marketing initiatives, and management of client relationship;
- Handles the execution of corporate finance transactions including IPOs, financial advisory, takeovers, mergers and acquisitions and other fund raising activities
- Responsible for due diligence work, record keeping, internal compliance work and coordination and management of other professional parties on the transactions;
- Communicates with clients, professional parties and the regulators including the Stock Exchange and the SFC;
- Sound knowledge in the Listing Rules, Takeovers Code axnd other relevant rules and regulations
- Degree holder in accounting, finance, or law in a reputable university is preferred;
- MBA, CPA and/or CFA is highly preferred;
- Possess 3 years+ relevant corporate finance experience with proven track record of handling IPO and financial advisory deals, i.e. , participated and completed IPOs from start to finish;
- Holder of SFC Type 6 Representative License;
- Good understanding about securities market, investment banking and corporate finance activities;
- Sound knowledge in accounting;
- Good command of Mandarin Chinese (including speaking, reading and typing simplified Chinese) and English;
- Able to work under tight deadlines and high pressure;
- Analytical, self-motivated, independent, a good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who is willing to travel and work hard
Candidates with more experience will be considered for AVP / VP role.
Interested candidates can send your updated resume with current and expected salary figures to firstname.lastname@example.org.