Computer Security Incident Response Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BNP Paribas (Asia)
- 07 Sep 16
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. We offer an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team
- The role will conduct investigation and computer forensic for all the business entities in BNPP APAC.
- Successful candidate would be able to demonstrate significant understanding of Cyber security and have experience of assessment in large organizations with experience in financial services.
- Conduct analyses related to forensic investigations, cybercrimes, and/or cyberattacks.
- Analyzing security logs, monitoring logs, firewall logs and intrusion prevention system logs.
- Perform threat management and protection against threats including malware, phishing, hacking and DDoS
- Investigation and recommendations to identify gaps from the incident.
- Manage projects related to cyber security investigation and forensic examination.
- Review and Update Incident Management Procedure.
- Develop and Update operational playbook e.g. DDOS, ransomware
- Prepare investigation report and KPI indicator on security incidents.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with global, regional and local incident response team.
- Co-ordinate with internal security teams for incident response.
- Assist with routine compliance and audit functions to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Provide input to the department’s management for enhancing the information security strategy.
- Stay current on security industry trends, mitigation techniques, security technologies and new and evolving threats to the organization by attending conferences, networking with peers and other education opportunities.
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework for implementation of policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines.
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
- Knowledge and demonstration of experience of Information Technology, particularly those areas related to Information Security, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Big Data and Network Security Engineering is an advantage
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to express complex technical issues in an easily understood manner.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and respectfully with both business-oriented executives and technology-oriented personnel in teams across the organization.
- Computer Forensic and investigation experience is an advantage
Experience and Qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or a related degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding and experience in Finance industry is an advantage
- At least 2 years relevant working experience
Other Value-Added Competencies
- Must be motivated, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to manage several initiatives/projects and keep these on-track simultaneously
- Ability to effectively manage your own time and the priorities
- Interpersonal skills, ability to consolidate action plans and report progress status
- Pragmatic, ‘Can do’ attitude & Proactive approach with a strong ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of adapting to a new environment and to work under pressure towards tight deadlines
- Listens attentively and seeks clarification