- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Sep 17
A listed PRC financial holdings company is looking for an experienced listco Company Secretary to perform full spectrum of company secretarial functions for the company in Hong Kong, reporting to CEO.
- Responsible for full spectrum of company secretarial duties for the Group including setting up of companies in different jurisdictions, compliance on statuary filings, preparation of board minutes and resolutions etc.;
- Update and maintain statutory records for Group companies;
- Co-ordinate board meetings and general meetings; and
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors
- Bachelor Degree or above with formal studies in Company Secretarial;
- Associate members of HKICS/ ICSA;
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in handling company secretarial work in listed company, preferably in finance industry or professional firm;
- Detail oriented, diligent, with a hands-on approach;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese, including Putonghua and written Chinese
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.