Client Solutions Manager - FX Products
- competitive market salary + benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia , EA Licence No: 15C7420
- 22 Sep 16
Our client, a privately-held financial institution offering a multitude of financial product platforms and advisory services across the asset management space seeks a Client Solutions / Business Development Manager for their FX trading solutions platform. This role holds responsibility across multiple areas and also sells products and services to prospective clients from the international population of financial institutions with a demand for currency exchange.
• Coordinate relationship management approach across regional business lines.
• Initiates and drives the FX Relationship Management and desk strategy.
• Responsible for retaining and growing the profitability of client relationships (building overall credibility and fostering trust with clients, FX team and regulators.)
• Communication with clients
• Engages in business development efforts to grow existing client relationships
• Engages as a products and services subject matter expert to develop business with prospective clients,
• Provide tactical guidance and align desk strategy and management with regional /overall strategies.
• Track sales performance against targets and communicate results and/or risks to senior management.
Group and Desk Management
• Manage FX business risks primarily focusing on the desk activities, but also across the FX continuum within the assigned region. This includes execution, liquidity, regulatory, operational, credit and reputational risks.
• Develop volume and revenue targets and objectives, which are aligned with the regional strategy.
• Engage in team members’ development. Provide timely and constructive feedback to team members.
• Work with the Head of Markets Asia to ensure FX business resources align with business objectives, including meeting objectives around diversity, and identification and path-development for potential senior talent.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or related discipline required.
• 10+ years of relevant work experience.
• Experience working in the financial services industry.
• Prior people management experience.
• Knowledge of relevant FX products/ service solutions.
• Excellent sales and relationship management skills.
• Extensive experience with international currency markets,
• Knowledge of emerging trends in the industry.
• Creative problem solving skills, with the ability to quickly identify, recommend and implement solutions.
• Multitasker, Experience with Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations.
• Multiple language skills, primarily Mandarin and preferably Japanese is highly desired
Interested candidates should send their details to firstname.lastname@example.org.