Client Services Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 08 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
Respond to client enquiries and to be the primary point of contact with client for professional advice.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
To deliver simply first class client service to our Wholesale Banking clients by acting on, investigating and resolving transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
* Responsible for serving as primary contact person for Client Service Managers and other SCB staff for investigation of client enquiries, complaints, etc.
* Deliver simply first class service against agreed service standards.
* As a Service Partner, work together with CSMs, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues, and deliver the bank.
* Primary point of contact for Client Services Managers to act on, research, investigate and resolve enquiries, complaints, discrepancies, transactional errors and other requests
* Act as direct contact point for clients in case of written enquiries, rates quotation, reporting/ information requirements and other ad-hoc administrative requests
* Provide the highest standard of service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients
* Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery to SLAs
* Work with internal stakeholders for service requirements, enquiries, and instructions
* Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging, handling and resolution
* Support the call centre by acting as back-up, handling client calls in the event of staff shortage or during unexpected peak periods
* Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients
Risk & Control
* Comply with the process for client identification
* Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
* Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
* Coordinate BCP testing / Fire & Safety / Compliance & other department risk activities
* Facilitate multi-skilling of team members and self on all enquiry / activity types
* Assist in implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives in client service centre and facilitate transfer of best practice
* Responsible for all administrative tasks relating to client transactional enquiries, reporting requirements, MIS generation, archiving and retrieval of records, as well as other team admin support
Qualifications and Skills
* Solid Banking experience in Trades or Cash Management is preferable
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Good client services experience
* Self-motivated, independent and able to handle pressure
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 Jul 16. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.