Chief Risk Officer, Alternative Investments
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Sep 17
CLSA, Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group, is seeking a Chief Risk Officer, to support the Alternative Investment team from CLSA’s global headquarters in Hong Kong.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Enhancing the risk management framework, scenario analysis and reporting tools of CLSA’s Alternative Investments business
• Reconciling trade data in all market risk systems and generating daily and monthly risk reports
• Ensuring all risk measures are accurately presented in real-time P&L systems across multiple asset types
• Investigating systems failures or errors as necessary
• Report, review and enhancing frameworks, methodology & tooling
• Working closely with portfolio managers, investor relations and traders, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer of the Alternative Investment team
• Minimum 8 years’ experience as a risk officer in broking, alternative investments or on the sell-side
• Solid experience dealing with derivatives, equities, credit and convertible bonds
• Strong understanding of relative value trading strategies
• Applicants with experience in dealing with projects or modeling will be favorable
• Good command of both written and spoken English; confidence and ability to liaise fluently with service providers
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in CLSA, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
CLSA is Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group, connecting global investors to insights, liquidity and capital to drive their investment strategies.
Award-winning research, an extensive Asia footprint, direct links to China and highly experienced finance professionals differentiate our innovative products and services in asset management, alternative investment, corporate finance, capital markets, securities and wealth management.
As the international platform of CITIC Securities, China’s largest investment bank, CLSA is uniquely positioned to facilitate cross border capital flows and bridge China to the world and the world to China.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CLSA operates from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe.
For further information, please visit www.clsa.com.