C++ Low lat dev
- HKD50000 - HKD51000 per annum + competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 26 Sep 16
Are you a C++ wizard? Do you have a passion for low latency development? Do you want to work in a Front Office environment?
Are you a C++ wizard?
Do you have a passion for low latency development?
Do you want to work in a Front Office environment?
A well-established proprietary trading firm with an international presence is currently looking for a C++ Low Latency Software Engineer.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of an exciting profitable start-up environment.
Be a part of new rapidly growing team, developing C++ low latency systems.
This firm is investing a lot in Asia and they have active plans to grow even further over the next few years. This will allow room for growth within the role as well lots of career progression and mobility.
Here are some of the Responsibilities:
- Implementing new features to the existing system
- Integrating and testing trading algorithms and strategies
- Developing systems for new markets, and new trading opportunities
- Enhancing the speed and scalability of existing trading systems
- Excellent C++ development skills
- AI | Machine learning
- Solid understanding of quantitative methods
- Comfortable with working in a Linux environment
- Scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Unix, etc.) are a plus
If you match these requirements and would like to know more about this opportunity, please send your most updated CV to m.barsin at huxley dot com or to give Michael a call on +852 3653 1015.
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com