C++ Front Office Developer (AVP - VP) in Leading Global Investment Bank
- 55,000 - 75,000
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 19 Jun 17
My client is a Leading Global Investment Bank seeking 2X C++ developers (AVP-VP) to join their competitive and expanding team in the Hong Kong headquarters, working on the state of the art trading suite.
Due to competitive business growth we are urgently looking for 2X C++ developers to join a highly motivated and hands-on development team in Hong Kong to take on an equities trading system, working on a combination of strategic projects with huge impact on the business.
The successful candidate will have hands-on technical experience with low latency real-time high performance C++ programming in a Linux/Unix environment. The candidate will be highly motivated to challenge and develop their technical skills and experience in order to build up their professional career, and have a strong interest in financial services.
They will work closely with traders and quantitative analysts to design, maintain, enhance, and support the state-of-art trading suite. The team culture is very proactive and all members work closely together so good communication and teamwork skills are a must.
What you offer:
- University degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of C++ hands-on server-side development on Linux
- Be able to demonstrate experience of designing and implementing reliable, scalable real-time applications in a distributed environment
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced trading floor environment
- Interest in learning functional knowledge about Equity Derivatives, and other financial products and services knowledge
What we offer:
- Hands-on experience in a core part of the financial industry
- Greenfield project - the team is motivated, passionate and hands-on and will rebuild the entire trading system from scratch
- Wide range of responsibilities involved - the teams are given ownership of their projects and drive all development decisions
- Close interaction with traders - exposure to learning about financial services product and market knowledge
- Will be joining a competitive, reputable and profitable business line
- Highly competitive remuneration package and bonus
If you want to work in an competitive environment with motivated technologists and the latest high-performance technology, allowing you to add value to the business and be rewarded on your results, then joining us will be a positive next career move.
For more information please contact Annie Du: 3473 3155 or to apply please send your CV to maxime.danjoux@TEKsystems.com