Business Support Analyst
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 23 Sep 16
A Canadian Bank is looking for a Business Support Analyst to join their Wealth Management arms. He/she should have application support experience for WM solutions, particularly Avaloq and brokerage support background will be very helpful. Strong communication skills are required and this person should be comfortable to work independently with a reporting line outside of Hong Kong.
- Manage a portfolio of applications that span multiple business units/ functions and impact across the Wealth Management business in APAC, with high to very high/serious business risk involved
- Work as part of a single team (business, support and development) across multiple time zone and jurisdictions on large scale and long term projects
- Equip oneself with in-depth knowledge of APAC Wealth Management applications and all of their components as well as the knowledge of international business units, regulations, pressures and requirements so as to translate business needs into process improvement and technical enhancements
- Assist in dealing with business leads across APAC, external suppliers and local contractors in a professional manner
- Enable comfortable, competent interaction with senior Business and IT stakeholders
- Build a consensus from differing points of view around medium and long-term strategic plans across the APAC Wealth Management businesses
- Handle other ad hoc projects as assigned
- University degree or equivalent in finance, project management, IT or related field
- 7 - 10 years' experience in program, project and general management, of which at least 5 years' experience in application support and business analysis role in banking/brokerage/investment industry, preferably with support experience of Avaloq
- In-depth knowledge of banking guidelines on project management, audit, security, staff management, budgeting, etc.
- Experienced with methodologies for development, testing/QA, business analysis, PLC, project tracking/reporting are desired
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (written & verbal) plus excellent relationship-building, teamwork and collaborative skills
- Strong influencing, negotiating and liaison skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders is a must
- Strong vendor management and contract negotiation skills
- International exposure and sensitivity to various cultures
Interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for quick processing.