Business Management Support Officer
Are you a confident decision maker and problem solver? Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– support the Group Technology APAC Business Manager in operational business analysis and daily business matters
– coordinate with supporting units, managing relationships with Finance, HR, Group Technology, Group Communications and globally across COO functions
– provide support to management in collecting critical documents, designing presentations and other communications, ensuring appropriate messaging
– be a "go-to person" to offer exceptional organizational services and support services
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the newly formed APAC Group COO team in Hong Kong. We are a shiny new team consolidating business management, risk and other support functions for Group Technology, Group Operations and Group Corporate Services. We strive to provide standardized, efficient and effective support to senior management in 13 APAC countries.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in business management, finance or a similar discipline
– 2-5 years' experience in a business analysis or management role
– the ability to be flexible, multi-task and challenge if something just doesn't look right
– experience in a similar banking environment and can navigate your way around
– comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills (you have the human touch)
– excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English
– incredibly organized with an innate sense of how to prioritise
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.