Business Development SVP/VP/Associate - Investment Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Huarong International Financial Holdings Limited
- 23 Sep 16
- •Responsible for identifying and developing investment and financing business (including additional investment, merger and acquisition and equity investment) opportunities;
- •Organize and initiate works of due diligence, feasibility study, business negotiation for investment and financing projects;
- •Organize and initiate follow up management of investment and financing projects.
- •Master's degree, those with outstanding qualities and a relevant degree may also apply;
- •With more than 3 years of working experience on domestic and foreign investment banks, equity investment funds, financial consulting and advising;
- •Preferably with success experience on stock listing on Hong Kong and Mainland China, issuance of new shares, acquisition or financing;
- •Fluent in Mandarin and good Chinese writing skills;
- •Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
- •Team work spirit, good communication skills and sense of service, expertise in business development and execution.