Business Development Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Peoplebank Hong Kong Limited , EA Licence No: 08C5248
- 23 Sep 16
Business developer for the world's largest independent provider of stock plan administration software and services. This web-based, highly secure software system helps you administer your company's equity plan, comply with regulations, unify information silos and replace spreadsheets.
My client is a vastly growing provider in equity plan management software platform. Coping with business growth, they are looking for a Business Development Manager to further develop their network in some of the most exciting city in the region.
They have grown their equity plan management software platform business to over 3000 users covering 100+ countries with offices in Canada, United States, United Kingdom and Australia. They remain to keep it as simple as possible and always stay true to the roots as an agile, flexible company in providing pioneering equity plan management platform.
With solid presence in the Asia region, they are hoping to capture more exposure in the greater China. The Role will entail travelling and conducting business with major player within the region. You will also be expected to work closely with other regional team members.
- Provide solutions to corporate clients on equity plan management matters
- Work closely with distribution partners to expand the client base
- Explore potential market niches and formulate business development plans
- Support management level in long-term strategic planning and business development
- Driven sales personality but also very intelligent.
- A strong consultative sales approach. SPIN sales.
- Creative, innovative thinker and influencer
- Effectively work in a team-oriented and multicultural environment
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Minimum 8 years of experience in sales related financial service environment;
- Strong consultative sales skills and effective negotiation skills
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with people at all levels within an organization
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- High-energy levels, “can-do” and team player attitude
- In-depth knowledge of Content Management System and web reporting tools
- This position is based in Hong Kong,