Business Development Associate/ Senior Associate
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 30 Sep 16
A well established regional Asset Management firm is looking for an Associate/ Senior Associate to join their Business Development team.
· Assistant in global co-investments and secondary opportunities searching
· Help evaluate investment opportunities, research industry dynamics and business information,
· Participate in co-investment due diligence and deal execution process, support investment transactions and liaison with lawyers/partner private equity firms/JV partners.
· Lead preparation of investment recommendations for team head; provide guidance to junior team members.
· Manage the closing process of investments (legal due diligence, documentation. etc.)
· On-going investment monitoring of the PE portfolio including quarterly portfolio review and ad hoc analysis
· Degree in accounting or finance with excellent academic credentials;
· 2 years of relevant experience in private equity fund investment and co-investment.
· Be able to manage multiple tasks, respond to changing priorities, and meet deadlines
· Strong analytical, quantitative, and critical reasoning skills;
· Solid understanding with financial modelling and deal structuring.
· Fluency with Excel and other essential computer programs.
· Business level of English skill strongly preferred