Business Consultant/Analyst – Trading Technology - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Blue Asia Limited
- 05 Sep 16
This market leader is a premier provider of global investment technology, offering 3 industry-leading products that support the front, middle, and back office. Due to unprecedented year-on-year growth, they’re again seeking commercially savvy Business Consultants to further cement there growing reputation in Asia.
Business Consultants are responsible for implementing the clients OMS and managing the company’s client relationships, comprised of top hedge funds and other investment firms. Consultant’s will interact on a daily basis with Portfolio Managers, Traders, CFO’s and CTO’s, Heads of Operations and IT support. The philosophy is to be a partner – not a vendor – with the end goal being the continuation to streamline and enhance the investment process as a client’s business needs evolve.
- Gather and document business requirements and analysis, system configuration and integration, and provide on-going user workflow training.
- Provide project management services on client projects including, but not limited to, implementations and upgrades.
- Will be expected to lead multiple projects across multiple clients at any given time.
- Provide tier-1 support of the company’s product suite, and coordinate with the clients tier-2 support teams as necessary.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a finance related role.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving abilities and ability to manage multiple projects and client expectations.
- Effective communication and relationship building skills.
- A programming background is not required, but the aptitude and desire to learn our software and new technologies is important.
- Active interest in understanding the financial markets and the investment process will be important.
- Experience with databases and SQL is a plus.
- Compensation includes a competitive base salary, performance bonus & excellent benefits.
For further details please send your updated CV in WORD format to email@example.com or call Peter on +852 3711 3144