Business Analyst - Axiom
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 26 Sep 16
Business Analyst - Axiom
To cope with Business Expansion, we are seeking high caliber candidates to work with our Investment Bank client for below requirements:
- A senior business analyst, hybrid between finance and technology with onus on being a solid finance subject matter expertise foundation coupled with an appreciation of various IT architectures.
- Experienced in Finance (Product Control or Financial Reporting) within Wealth Management or Investment banking environment with exposure to either finance projects or change management initiatives
- Business analysis & project management in managing a project's issues, risks and progress
- Understanding of accounting, ideally qualified but not mandatory and ideally accounting experience related to financial products.
- Drive solution design in tandem with Finance users to support the business requirements.
- Gather and document requirements and convert them into Finance interface specifications for both IT teams from upstream and Finance
- Knowledge and or exposure to standard project lifecycle.
- Exposure to structured planning of project initiatives.
- Generate test packs to evaluate changes and execute testing of changes
- Knowledge of financial product lifecycle events.
- Team Player and client focused with good stakeholder management skills
- Have focus on realisation of business benefits
- Strong analytical skills with a desire to be hands on in terms of designing, specifying and implementing change within the Finance community
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to write concise functional requirements or business process definition documentation.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in financial Industry in a Business Analyst capacity
- Good Accounting and/or Finance knowledge, understanding of local regulatory accounting and reporting for APAC locations.
- Prior experience working in Axiom is mandatory
- Proficient in MS Office applications (MS Excel, MS Word and MS Access) & SQL
- Strong analytical skills, resourceful and meticulous
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Good team player with ability to assume initiative and work independently
- Working knowledge of Axiom reporting software preferred
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 233,000 employees as of March 31, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.