- HKD45000.00 - HKD70000.00 per month
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 18 Jul 17
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a global Tier 1 bank and support the implementation of their digital transformation programme.
- Define and propose execution plan and is expected to take independent and well informed decisions on enhancements to the platform for business reasons.
- Ensure smooth roll out of current and new direct initiatives
- Identify, manage, monitor and deliver channels / digital initiatives contributing to revenue and reduce channel cost.
- Identify and create solutions appropriate in country
- Develop plans and co-ordinate support from and motivate other teams to achieve targets
- Be a business analysts and provide guidance and requirement to technology teams and use his / her influencing and persuasive skills to derive the desired action / outcomes.
- Proven record in business analysis and lead digital projects initiatives with success
- a high level of technical knowledge, expertise, innovative ideas and people management skills to enable him / her to find solutions to problems and implement the new enhancements.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Proven problem solving skills with ability to consider alternative and lateral solutions
- Highly developed communication, presentation and influencing skills set.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently under pressure within a team environment
- Ability to use strong judgmental skills to identify and resolve complex problems whilst adhering to timelines and quality of output.
- Business experience in a variety of roles with good understanding of Commercial banking and products
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930