- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Associates
- 18 Aug 17
Our client, an investment bank, is looking for a qualified candidate to join its ECM team as Associate
- Assist in the origination, syndication, execution and origination of equity capital market transactions including Initial Public Offerings (IPO), share placements, block trades and other fund raising activities in Hong Kong and Great China region
- Participate in all aspects of execution transactions through close coordination with both external clients/working parties and internal sales/corporate finance team.
- Assist in cultivating client relationships, understanding client internal evaluation processes and implementing effective coverage strategies.
- Construct ECM internal databases and pricing models and conduct thorough research in industries, markets and comparable companies on a global/regional basis.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related disciplines with professional qualification will be advantage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience with major investment banks.
- Previous knowledge and experience in execution of IPO underwriting including H shares.
- Representative (RA) under SFC Type 1 regulated activities.
- Extensive knowledge of capital markets rules and regulations in Hong Kong and China.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese including Putonghua.
Please send your detailed cv in MS Word format to Irene.email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org