Associate, Business Operations (Cash Management)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 15 Aug 17
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Provide support for system enhancement and product development
- Review functional specification and perform user acceptance testing & training
- Perform client monies segregation
- Arrange daily funding for CCASS / DCASS settlement
- Arrange funding with Treasury for SC Market
- Check and authorize cash related transactions
- Handle IPO payment, margin call payment, fund transfer for CCASS settlement and monitor payment progress to meet bank cut-off;
- Day end reconciliation for client fund movement with bank statement
- Handle commission rebate
- Provide general clerical support including report printing, data input and filing, etc.
- Follow up with relevant parties regarding cash flow discrepancies or unexpected cash flows and researching/find resolution for cash issues.
- Follow the operational processes and procedures to maintain high level accuracy in the Firm’s operations cash management reporting and processes
- Support enhancements to tools and applications for the cash operations processes; and
- Any ad hoc projects as assigned by superiors
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Economics or similar field;
- 4+ years of experience in Cash Management / Business Operations, preferably in securities firm;
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for all tasks assigned;
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of the organization;
- Rigorous attention to detail, and extreme accuracy with numerical calculations;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize, multi-task, and consistently meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical and computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effective communication with internal and external business partners.
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)