- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- I Squared Capital (Hong Kong)
- 22 Aug 17
Looking for associate candidates with at least 3 year working experience to join the investment team of a global infrastructure fund.
I Squared Capital is a US$ 3 billion independent global infrastructure investment manager focusing on energy, utilities, and transport in North America, Europe, and select high growth economies. The Firms is headquartered in New York, with investment and operating teams in Houston, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, and New Delhi.
The team is rapidly expanding and has an Associate position available based in Hong Kong to cover China and SE Asia opportunities. The position will have a broad sector exposure including telecommunication, power generation, renewables, gas transmission and distribution, water/waste water treatment, toll roads, sea ports, airports etc. The candidate will be provided with fast moving career opportunities, excellent compensation and upward mobility.
• Gradudated from top tier universities
• Finance/economics/math majors preferred
• Strong accounting knowledge, quantitative, numerical and analytical skills
• Able to handle multitasking, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and take initiative/ step up when needed
• at least 3 years working experience in corporate finance, investment banking, accounting or consulting
• Flexible with traveling
• Team player with good attitude
• Fluent in spoken and written English. Native Mandarin speak required
• Work closely with regional/ global investment team on deal origination, due diligence, evaluation, negotiation and documentation
• Build and maintain financial models
• Conduct industry/sector research
• Prepare investment memo and other materials for internal and external uses
• Participate in asset management and assist in daily operation, M&A, exit matters of portfolio companies