Application Support Specialist (Client/ Exchange Connectivity)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Fusion Systems Limited
- 26 Sep 16
Fusion's Trading Technology Division is looking for a Application Support Specialist (Client/ Exchange Connectivity) to be based in Hong Kong.
The application support specialist will support front office trading applications, servers, network equipment and other key technology infrastructure. Candidates should be familiar with the FIX protocol, trading systems, order management, software development lifecycle (SDLC), software quality assurance (SQA), Unix/Linux systems administration and automation (shell, Perl/Python, etc.), Windows systems administration and computer networking concepts and tools.
- Securities trading operations
- FIX protocol
- Order/execution and order states
- Client and market connectivity for automated trading systems
- Linux server application installation, configuration and testing
- Filesystem administration (mount points, devices, filesystems) on Linux and Windows
- Network administration (network interfaces and routing) on Linux and Windows
- Job control with cron and/or similar tools
- Remote system administration tools (ssh, screen/tmux, remote desktop, etc.)
- Shell scripting/automation on Linux
- Batch file and/or power shell scripting/automation on Windows
- Programming/automation with Perl or Python
- Networking concepts - TCP, UDP, IP, DNS, ICMP, ARP, IGMP, etc.
- Network troubleshooting tools and methods - ping, traceroute, wireshark, tcpdump, etc.
- Professional verbal and written business communication in English
- Advanced capabilities in any of the required skills
- OCG,OG and other Asian market order/execution protocols and interfaces
- SQL database administration (one or more of MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Computer network design
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of server-side web applications
- Device administration on Linux and Windows (driver installation/configuration/removal)
- Cisco/Arista switch/router administration experience
- VPN setup experience (OpenVPN, IPSec, etc.)
- PC/Server "lights out" remote administration tools
- PC/Server hardware assembly, initial hardware setup, BIOS setup etc.
Yr(s) of Exp : 3 - 5 years or above
Qualification : Degree
Location : Hong Kong, Not Specified
Salary : Negotiable
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Benefits : Five-day work week, Medical insurance
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic company. We offer a comprehensive remuneration package to the right candidates. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, apply today!
Interested candidate, please send your CV with salary expectation through 'Apply'.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only. We may retain the applications and refer suitable applicants to other vacancies under Fusion Systems Limited.